- Every student needs to have a re-enrollment packet filled out every year before school starts.
- Re-enrollment packets are sent home with final grades, are available here, on our app (available for download on the App Store and on Google Play), and at the District Office.
- You are required to update your proof of verifiable residence every year (even if your physical address is the same as last year). A list of acceptable documents is included in the re-enrollment packet. If you need any assistance in acquiring such documents please contact Sherri James in the Front Office 928-637-2561.
- Your proof of verifiable residence must list your physical address and the name of the parent or guardian of the re-enrolling student. NO PO BOXES PLEASE.
- You must bring in all updated vaccine records.
- The front office is open from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM during our summer break. During these times we will have staff available to help you with the re-enrollment process.
- Please fill out a nutrition application to see if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunch.