- Every student needs to have a re-enrollment packet filled out every year before school starts.
- Re-enrollment packets are sent home with final grades.
- You are required to update your proof of verifiable residence only if your residence address is different from the previous school year. If you need any assistance in acquiring such documents please contact Sherri James in the Front Office 928-637-2561.
- Your proof of verifiable residence must list your physical address and the name of the parent or guardian of the re-enrolling student. NO PO BOXES PLEASE.
- You must bring in all updated vaccine records.
- The front office is open from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM during our summer break. During these times we will have staff available to help you with the re-enrollment process.