Ash Fork Schools Response to COVID-19
In response to the COVID-19 virus and Governor Doug Duecy and Superintendent Kathy Hoffman's announcement, Ash Fork Schools will be CLOSED through the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
The staff at Ash Fork Schools and your children have worked too hard to let our academic growth be diminished during the COVID-19 emergency. Administrators, teachers, and staff members are currently working on ways to empower our families to continue learning at home. Many resources will be computer based but we are also looking into ways to help families that do not have access to computers. This will be a great test of both our academic staff and caring families, but together we can make some amazing things happen!
Thank you for your patience in this unprecedented time. We understand many families are in need of internet access. We have some WiFi hotspots ordered, but are unsure of their arrival. The Ash Fork Public Library has free WiFi that extends outside their building. Most cell phone providers will lift data caps if you call them and tell them that your student is using it for distance learning. Stay safe!
Spring Break Intervention
Spring Break intervention, originally scheduled for March 19th and March 20th, has been canceled.
School Breakfast and Lunch Program
UPDATE 05/13/2020: We will be having a food box delivery every Wednesday @ 4:00 PM. All that you are required to do is sign a paper and state your address and household size. Do not exit your vehicle, we will load your box for you.
UPDATE 04/06/2020: Monday through Thursday Ash Fork Schools will be providing breakfast and lunch for all community members under 18. The boxes will be available in front of the school between 9-11:00 AM, and will include both breakfast and lunch. We deliver these meals via established bus routes. We will be delivering these meals in our white mini buses. You just need to be at your regular bus stop 3 hours later than your normal bus time.
****These meals will be very basic and utilized for children in need and depend on the school's food program to sustain adequate nutrition.****
- Its time to sign up for our community calendar again. You can pickup the sign up sheets at The Ash Fork Water Company or print them here. All completed forms should be dropped off at The Ash Fork Water company.
- If you would like to purchase an advertisement for the calendar you can find the form here. As with the sign up sheets they need to be turned into The Ash Fork Water Company.
- Ash Fork Head Start is CLOSED through the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
- St. Anne's Catholic Church is closed until further notice.
- You can order to-go meals from The Ranch House Cafe online HERE! Phone: 928-637-2710
- Lulu Belle's BBQ is open for dine in, with a new menu.